Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Chicken Dance Fans, Rejoice!

Something very special is happening this Tuesday, April 3--BAWK & ROLL, the sequel to CHICKEN DANCE officially releases!






I was lucky enough to get an advance copy, and read it to my class this week.  It was a hit!  Here's my official review:



In this bawk-tastic sequel to CHICKEN DANCE, Tammi Sauer and Dan Santat will once again rock your socks off.   Marge and Lola have joined Elvis Poultry’s barnyard tour, but stage fright gets the best of them.  The story and illustrations mesh beautifully, giving the reader and listener things to look and laugh at on every page.  The resolution of Marge and Lola’s problem is both heartwarming and unexpected.  I’m not sure I can pick a favorite, but I know that CHICKEN DANCE and BAWK & ROLL will have a special place in both my classroom and my home for years to come.

So make sure to head out and get your copy!  Also, fans of Tammi Sauer, she'll be coming to the Orlando SCBWI FL Mid-Year Workshop in June!

 

2 comments:

  1. I loved the first book! My kids will be so excited.

    Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool to hear she's coming to the SCBWI workshop.

    ReplyDelete