I've won a blog award (yay!) from Jessie and Jessica! It's the Versatile Blogger award. Isn't it cute?
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Without further ado, here are 7 things about me (which you may or may not already know).
- I lived in a hotel for four and a half months (including Christmas), and am still living in a rental house next door to my real house. We've been out of our house since October 1, 2008. With three small children. Oy.
- I have 11,000 pictures on my laptop and 15,000 pictures on my desktop computer. Very few are duplicates, and all are from 2003 and later. (Yikes!)
- Aside from YA and MG novels, I love to read paranormal romance.
- In college, I double-majored in elementary education and music. I studied vocal performance and viola, and ignored the one conducting class I took. I now direct two handbell choirs at my church.
- I am a night owl, and want to start a new town where nothing starts earlier than 10am. I named this (imaginary) place Strigifor.
- I took my avatar picture myself.
- I hate seafood.
Okay, 15 blogs I love (some you may have heard of, and some not, but they are all awesome)!
- Kiersten White
- Carrie Harris
- Lisa and Laura Roecker
- Elana Johnson
- Marcia Hoehne
- Stephanie Theban
- Jaclyn Dolamore
- Maggie Stiefvater
- Valerie Kemp
- Hilary Wagner
- Denise Jaden
- Myra McEntire
- Kasie West
- Shelli Johannes-Wells
- Heather Kelly
Before I go, here are two things I think you should check out.
- Maggie Stiefvater's awesome series on revising. I'm linking you to the third post, because it has links to the first two. Come back and tell me your favorite part!
- I've seen this too many places around the blogosphere not to share it. If you haven't seen it, you are in for a treat. If you have, watch it again!
Have an awesome weekend, everyone!