Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Burning questions for SCBWI FL Mid-Year Workshop

I'm SO EXCITED!



This weekend is the SCBWI FL Mid-Year Workshop. I happen to ADORE attending conferences, and this one is particularly fun because it's local to me, so I get to help out a bit by picking up people at the airport and stuff like that. PLUS, it's held at Disney World, so, FUN TIMES! And my family gets a little staycation at the resort while I have my writer-time. YAY!

As usual, I will be getting a couple of books signed by presenters to give away here on my blog after the conference, so stay tuned for that.

However, I thought it might be cool to see if anyone has any burning questions for any of the faculty at this conference. Have you always wondered something about Flux books? Because Brian Farrey-Latz will be there. Do you want to know how Alex Flinn comes up with her fairy tale twists, or how she went from edgy isue books to fairytale reimaginings? Because Alex Flinn will be there.

So, check out the faculty list, and post a question in the comments! I will do my best to collect all the answers, and post them next week along with my conference wrap-up and the giveaway. Anyone who posts a question here (before Friday, June 7) will get an extra entry into the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment