1. Oh, wow. It has been over a month since I blogged. :( I do have an excuse though, and it is
2. I still don't have internet at home. It has been over eight months. NO LIE. O.o There's really nothing else to say about that.
3. I would like for some scientists to do a study on Morning People compared to Night Owls. I'm particularly interested in whether either following or not following your natural bio-rhythms has an effect on health or life expectancy. (Seriously, guys. Getting up at 7am physically hurts me. Why hasn't someone jumped on my Night Owl Town idea? WHY?)
4. While I'm on the topic of weird-impossible-ideas-that-will-never-happen, I would like to have anonymous telepathy. Meaning, I would like to be able to talk inside other people's heads without them knowing it's me. No particular reason...
5. I am once again going to the SCBWI FL Mid-Year Workshop at Disney! There's still time to register if you want to come! As usual, I will get a couple of the presenters to sign books and give them away right here after the conference, and I will make posts about all of the awesomeness I learn. Okey-doke?
In the Comments: Tell me what you would do with Anonymous Telepathy. Also, if you have any preferences for the books I giveaway, check out the faculty list for the conference and let me know.