Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Do you WriteOnCon?

It's been a busy summer!  I finally finished the draft of my newest WIP, and now have to catch up with the rest of the world. LOL.

I'm looking forward to WriteOnCon this week, though!  I'm not sure how much I'll be able to be around for the live stuff, since I'll also be setting up my classroom and going to meetings and such.

I'm also considering posting my query in the forums.  I'll update with a link if I do, but I'd love to check yours out!  So, in the comments, give me a link to your stuff in the forums, and I will try to stop by and comment.  And tell me what you're looking forward to the most!

If you want to friend me on there, here's my forum profile: http://writeoncon.com/forum/member.php?4552-Larissa

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. WriteOnCon is wonderful, isn't it? I was so excited that it was coming up. I usually don't have time to attend everything, but they post some wonderful transcripts and videos, so there's plenty to explore afterward, too. Good luck with your query!

    ReplyDelete