I'm super excited to host Crystal Collier today as part of her blog tour for MOONLESS. Take it away, Crystal!
Top Ten of Florida
You know you live in Florida when...
9. "Eek it's a mouse!" You shriek and jump. "Oh, no, it's just a roach." You deflate.
8. You fear standing water.
7. You can casually say, "Oh yeah, it's hurricane season."
6. To go exotic bird watching all you have to do is pull up a lawn chair, sit in your front yard and wait until exotic birds start picking bugs out of your lawn.
5. You are tan 24/7.
4. You can drive an hour any direction and be at a different beach.
3. CRUISE PORT. Need I say more?
2. The question isn't "What should we do tonight?" It's "Which should we do tonight?"
1. The worst torture in the world comes from the smallest people in the state. (Scar must be a Floridian.)
What's your favorite and least favorite thing about where you live? And what about your local defines you?
Crystal Collier, author of MOONLESS, is a former composer/writer for Black Diamond Productions. She can be found practicing her brother-induced ninja skills while teaching children or madly typing about fantastic and impossible creatures. She has lived from coast to coast and now calls Florida home with her creative husband, three littles, and “friend” (a.k.a. the zombie locked in her closet). Secretly, she dreams of world domination and a bottomless supply of cheese.